Wednesday, January 20, 2016

tricot

One of my favorite bands is tricot. The band is indies band. The fixed members are three women. Ikkyu Nakashima is guitar and vocal. Hiromi Hirohiro is base. And Mothifo Kida is lead guitar. About one year ago, there was drummer who is a man. His name is komaki. But he withdrew tricot. So, new drummer woman joined tricot.

Tricot's musical pieces are very aggressive, but they are delicate. In addition, almost of their musical pieces have irregular beats. A lot of people are attracted with their high ability. When they make a musical pieces, Mothifo Kida brings phrases of the guitar, they decide the composition of the musical piece doing session together and at last, Ikkyu Nakashima sing along with the melodies. Then, their individual musical pieces are made.

My recommend of their musical pieces is 99.974℃. The musical piece may be the most aggressive one of them. As they hold lives and play it, the audience's tention becomes so high. The musical piece can be exiting one.



I knew the band about 2 years ago and be fascinated soon. Last year, I went to Fukuoka to go their live with my friend. Their live performance was so cool. I became to like them deeply. I want to go their live again if they come to Kumamoto or Fukuoka. But they often hold lives at overseas. So, I wish they would hold lives in Japan before long.
If you are interested in tricot, please listen once!




[247/14784 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment