Sunday, January 17, 2016

Practice of Driving

These days, I often practice of driving. I don't have my car, so I always drive my father's car when I drive. My father's car is a large-size car. So, it is difficult a little to drive. In addition, I have to drive with my father as I drive now. The day I can drive is only holiday. Because of the reasons, I didn't try to drive after getting a driver's lisence. However, more than two years has passed from I got a driver's license. I had a sense of impending crisis and started practicing.


The other day, I went to TSUTAYA at Kikuyo. And yesterday, I went to Kikuchi shrine by my driving. After that, I went to the ground at my hometown to practice parking with my father. I'm not good at parking, so I thought I have to practice it at wide parking space. It took about an hour for the practice of parking at that time. Considering it was my first time practice, I think I did pretty well. If I would go to practice it a few times, I will be able to master parking.


I'd like to drive alone as soon as possible. And, I want to go driving with my friends by my driving someday!!


[212/11992 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment