Wednesday, January 6, 2016

2nd Peteto Party!!

The other day, I went to Nina with my high school friend. I can't see her very often because she lives in Tamana now. I met her long time no see! Although we went there before, the cafe was crowded then, so we went to other cafe. We tried to go Nina again yesterday!

We arrived the cafe and checked menu list. We found the cafe's menu were a little different from previous one. There were pancakes and french fries. Pancakes were 2 types, berry pancake and chocolate & banana pacake. In addition, french fries were many types! We could french fries' shape and sauce. My friend likes french fries very much, so she was glad!!

I ordered berry pancake and she did chocolate & banana pancake. We ordered a plate of french fries together. French fries were good. Pancake were good too but it was too much food for me! I couldn't finish eating. My friend finished eating but she looked stern.


After eating and chatting, we went shopping! We could buy autumn clothes each other. It was a fine day:)


[182/8617 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment