Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Club Activities !!

I am a member of rock music club. We form bands with each other. A band has various parts, such as vocals, guitar, bass, drums and keyboards. I play the guitar. I was a beginner when I joined the club. However, because about half of the members were beginner too at same grade to me, we were almost same starting line. At the club, freshmen have to form fixed band through a year. They have to remain same members which they formed fixed band a year. In addition, they can't form other bands except unless they are asked to form a band by older members to them. The members of sophomore and over can form bands freely. However, they become the merit system. The reason is that freshmen have to form fixed band, so they are certainly members of a band. The members of sophomore and over have to form bands or be asked to form a band someone if they want to appear on stages. Person who has get-up-and-go, make efforts or have a good command will be able to form a lot of bands and appear on the stages many times. In addition, the club gives one more concert every month. The club has more chance to play music in public than other music club. That is why I think the club has good environment. I can enjoy University life. One of the reasons is club activities I think. I want to get better like older members to me. Older members are really cool. I admire them. Furthermore, many freshmen joined the club, so I have to practice harder. Also, the club members are very kind people a lot. I always think it was good choice for me to join the club. I would like to continue to do it.
[302/13970 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment