Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Mouse on the Keys

In October 11th, I went to a live at second sight in Kumamoto city with my friend. It was mouse on the keys' live. Mouse on the keys is a trio instrument band in Japan. The musical instruments which used in this band  are one drum and two keyboards. Sometimes, there are some wind instruments such as trumpet and sax. In this time, mouse on the keys' members and a sax player performed.

I'm attached to this band. I belong to rock music club now. When I was a freshman of this college, my friend told me this band. From then, I like this band. In addition, I played mouse on the keys' songs at the regular concert of my club before. At that time, I played piano. That's why,  the band is very special for me.

At the mouse on the keys' live (October 11th), their performance made me excited!! The time of their live was very good time. I'd like to play their songs again at the regular concert.

If you are attracted this band, please listen it once!



[181/131274 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment