Saturday, January 16, 2016

Something special I did during summer vacation

Something special I did during summer vacation is that I wore yukata and went to a fireworks festival. I haven't worn yukata since elementary school! The yukata is my mothers'. After I and my friends planned to go to fireworks festival, I went to Obiya with my mother. We looked around the shop. There are many kinds of obi. I choose two different types obi but I could not decide one. My mother and saleswoman decided one which suited me. Its color is dark pink and brown and there are some flower design. I bought the obi and geta at the shop. In addition, at the day of the festival, I and my friend had saleswoman dress yukata at the shop. I was very happy I could wear yukata in this summer! I'd like to try again next summer.
[141/11659 words]


No comments:

Post a Comment