Monday, January 11, 2016

Santa Claus was Coming!

At the Christmas Eve, I went to Nagasaki with my boyfriend. At the day, because I had a class in the afternoon, we left Kumamoto after the class. We went by his car and enjoyed chatting a lot. When we went to Nagasaki, we used superhighway because we want to arrive huistenbosch until seven. It was a little raining on the way to go to Nagasaki, so we were worried. However, stopped raining as we arrived at Nagasaki and we could see moon.


When we went to the hotel which we made a reservation, the road was crowded. So, he decided to advanced different way which his smartphone said. The decision causes an interesting happening.

We advanced the way, lost our way and wandered into a strange place. I said "try to make a U-turn!" to him. But it was straight road and we couldn't make a U-turn. So, we continued to advance slowly. Then, we found a person who seemed worker of the place. My boyfriend opened the window to speak to him. Look closely, he was a foreigner!! We were very surprised! He spoke to my boyfriend "Hello". We were frightened a little, but my boyfriend told him we want to U-turn. He said "only once." After that, he took Japanese man. The man said "Here was U.S. military base. If you wanted to make U-turn, you needed to show me some identification and write down your name." At the time, we knew we lost our way and wandered into U.S. military way! We followed his instructions and we could make U-turn. After the happening, we had a good laugh at it. It became first happening for us.

Then, we were able to arrive at the hotel. When we arrived, a hotel man walked up and spoke to us. It was second happening. He asked us to change hotel because his hotel's boilers were broken and the repair would take after midnight. We consented, but it was unexpected. It was good the new hotel was close to the hotel which we would stay. After we could arrive at the new hotel, we took a rest a little. After that, we started to go to huistenbosch again.

Soon after we left the hotel, he noticed he didn't have his wallet! That was third happening.  He parked his car at the convenience store and we looked for his wallet. Fortunately, he could find his wallet inside the car. We felt quite relieved and started driving again.


After that, we could arrive at huistenbosch smoothly. There were so many people at huistenbosch. So, we entered it exciting! At huistenbodch, a lot of illuminations were shining. The whole world around us was covered with lights! We had been moved.


But, the time was over seven and we were hungry. So, we looked for restaurant firstly.


I wanted to eat lemon steak, so we looked for it together. But, huistenbosch was large and its map was not easy to look. We walked and walked. We found it with great difficulty.


The lemon steak is this!



It is famous food in Sasebo. The meat is thin and easy to eat. We had taken to this. We ate working on plans we would go next at huistenbosch.


Next, we went to game museum. Because he likes game very much and game is his one of the hobbies. There were many kind of games. We could play them for free. His eyes seemed shining at there. After enjoying, we moved next spot. The next was seeing projection mapping! There were 4 types of big projection mappings at huistenbosch and we saw "The Revival of the Dragon". There were so many people in front of the place. It seemed popular attraction. We were able to enjoy it with music. It lasted for seven minutes. The show was short but people were attracted attention before finish. Many people took pictures.


At last, we visited the spot of Farris wheel. It seemed very popular spot. There were a lot of people in a row in front of the Farris wheel. Before we rode on it, a man who worked at huistenbosch took a picture of us. Then, we rode on it and enjoyed view and chatting.
This picture is the view from the Farris wheel!
The view was very beautiful. Premises of huistenbosch ware so shining. Time flied when we were having fun. Meanwhile, the time which huistenbosch was closed down was drawing near. We walked around the souvenir shop a little and went to hotel.

At the hotel, I planed to give him Christmas present. I bought him gloves a few days before. But, I thought that he would give me nothing. I just wanted to give him a present because I'm dependent on him and thank him. However, surprisingly, he took out a bag and gave me it! I was very impressed!! Inside of the bag was an apron. Then, I gave him my present. He seemed glad too. So, I was very happy. I promised him to cook from now on. I usually don't cook at home. Because he gave me an apron, I want to start to practice cooking. And I want him to eat my cooking near future.

In the next morning, we went to home by way. Although it took for about three to four hours, it was fun!

We were satisfied with first trip for us very much! I'm looking forward to making trip next time. This Christmas became the most memorial Christmas for me.


[923/9885 words]




No comments:

Post a Comment