Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Breakfast

This morning, I made a breakfast with my mother. I got up at seven and started to cook. My family usually eat miso soup and rice every morning. At first, we made miso soup. Today, we used Japanese white radish, frying oil and tofu for ingredients. Also, we usually use blended soybean paste in my family. This is the picture.
After cooking miso soup, we made side dish. First, I made an omelet. When you make an omelet well, it is a game with time. In my family, we put salt and sugar into beaten egg. After I mixed it, I poured it into frying pan. Then, it is hasty. Being careful about not becoming solid, I broiled it smoothly. This is the omelet I made. After that, I broiled Vienna sausages.

\\That’s all for this breakfast!! //
I want to be able to cook myself in the future, so I’d like to cook sometimes.


[154/8072 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment