Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Family Day

The other day, I went to Hamakatsu with my family. Hamakatsu is a fried pork cutlet restaurant. At this restaurant, if you order set menu, you can choose some. For example, dark miso soup or white miso soup, thinly shredded cabbage or diced cabbage and polished rice or cereals rice. Also, cabbage, miso soup, rice and pickles vegetables refills are free. In addition, this restaurant's fried pork cutlets are tender and so crispy. So, my mother often says "why the fried pork cutlets at restaurants are so tender and crispy? Why ...". After we went to this restaurant, we always eat too much. But this restaurant is our favorite.




After eating, my mother suddenly proposed to go to karaoke. So, I went to karaoke with my family. Going karaoke with my family is so rare. It has been quite a long time since I last sang with family. Although I was shy to sing in front of family at first, we enjoyed very much! Sometimes, it is not so bad such a day.



[172/5199 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment