Sunday, December 27, 2015

Chatmonchy

One of my favorite musician is chatmonchy. It is a Japanese band. The band is girls band. Vocal and guitar is Eriko Hashimoto, bass is Akiko Fukuoka and drums is Kumiko Takahashi. Fan of chatmonchy call them by nickname. Eriko Hasimoto is EcchanAkiko Fukuoka is Akkobin or Akko and Kumiko Takahashi is Kumikon. They and their songs are not only cute but also cool. Now, Kumikon left from the band and others have been active. However, I like the band when the bands were three members. I like their songs very much. Sometimes, their songs make me happy. Sometimes I sympathize their songs' words. Their songs' words are very good. These are expressed girl's feelings well. If you are interested in the band, please listen to their songs once.





  [131/7755 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment