Wednesday, December 23, 2015

My Favorite Seat

I like driving. I like sitting passenger seat more than driver. I got a driver license freshman’s summer vacation, but I had driven a car about five times. One of the reason is I don’t have my car. I can drive my father’s car only, so I can’t drive the car every time when I want to drive. These days, more and more my friends are getting driver licenses. Many of them get their cars. They can go anytime anywhere. I’m jealous them! However, thanks to that, we can go faraway. That’s why, my opportunities to sit passenger seat of my friends have increased. When I sit passenger seat, I don’t really know why, but I have no end of topics to talk about. The time is very fun for me. Passenger seat has wonder space. I want to go drive with my friends from now on, but I want to sit passenger seat.



 [154/7004 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment