Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Good Thing and Bad News

Last Saturday, I went to a beauty salon in haste. I ordered my beautician to cut my hair short and straight perm. The beauty salon is my favorite salon. I began to go after a coming-of-age celebration.  My hair is strong natural perm, so when I decide beauty salon, I'm so cautious. My beautician at the salon is very good for me. Because of that, I'd like to continue going to the salon.

When I had her have a shampoo, she said "I have a news to you." Although I had both expectation and worry to hear her news, I asked her to tell me the news. Her news is to quit her job until this year. The news made me very sad. But it was good to be able to meet her at last and say good-bye.

Her sense is excellent the day too. My new short hair style is my favorite the most! I want to meet her again someday.


[162/5528 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment