Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Moomin Goods

My mother likes moomin. She collects moomin goods such as mugs. I like moomin too.

The other day, Kentucky Fried Chicken started to sell goods which are collaborated with moomin. These goods are mugs. There are four types of mugs. These mugs are different designs and one of these mugs is a special design. Before, KFC sold same collaborated goods. Then, the goods had been sold out soon. So, my mother said to me "we must go to KFC early to get moomin mugs!".


Last Sunday, we went to KFC. We bought 3 set menu with moomin soup mugs. We couldn't choose design, so we went home expecting! And, I opened the boxes. The results are two same green mugs and one blue mug. Unfortunately, we couldn't get special designed mug. But we were satisfied with the results. These mugs are all cute! After that, we ate fried chicken and hot cocoa which poured into mugs that we got at the day.


[162/5027 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment