Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Lunch Time

Last Friday, I went lunch with my friend after the class. We went to Nanpo small kitchen. The cafe is at the back street of Kami-tori. It is cozy, so it seems hiding place. The cafe is Asian dishes' cafe. My friend recommended the cafe to me.

There are some dishes I have never heard at the cafe. So, I ordered her recommend dish. My choice is nasi goreng and her choice is pho. Nasi goreng is a fried rice dishes in Indonesia and Malaysia. "Nasi" means rice and "goreng" means frying in these countries. The taste is spicy a little. On the other hand, pho is a famous Vietnamese dish. It is flat rice noodles' dish. The color of the noodles is clear and difficult to catch up using chop sticks. The taste is light. So, it is easy to eat. Both dishes were delicious.

In addition, we ordered sweets set menu too. The sweets were coconut's ice cream and waffle. We were impressed with the ice cream! The coconut's flavor was so rich. I want to eat it again!!

We satisfied with the dishes, deserts and the price. Almost of the menu are cheap. The popular prices are kind to students! I'd like to go the cafe again. And I will try pho next time.


[217/5851 words] 

No comments:

Post a Comment