Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Cosmo

I’m interested in cosmo very much. I like watching stars. Last year, I watched shooting stars four times. One of the chances was very rare. The shooting star is called “fire ball”. Its size is very big. One day, when I went to the station with my friends, we saw it by chance. We were very surprised! “Is it UFO!? It is very big!! Wow!!!” The next day, news programs on TV reported about it. I was glad such a valuable experience.

Also, my favorite design is cosmic design. If I find some goods of which cosmic design, I will be attracted soon. These days, the design is in fashion among the young. However, I'm interested in it before the fashion. Maybe since high school, I'm interested in it. Now, I have a backpack, bag, T-shirts and culottes. These are all cosmic design. The reason which I'm attracted the design is the colors are very complicated and beautiful. I think I will never lost interest of the design.


[168/7255 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment