Saturday, July 12, 2014

Music Festival

In June 28, 7 music clubs hold 47th Music Festival at prefectural playhouse. I didn't take part in the concert but I was a member of an executive committee. That's why I prepared during the day of the previous day and I worked as stagehand on the day of the playing.

At the previous day, the member's exeutive committee brought in a lot of equipment parts to hall. Then, because a rehearsal started, we worked as own role. Because my group's job was stagehand, we were very busy all the day. However, it is good experience to me because I had such experience a little before.

At the day of playing, we were very busy too but I could learn a lot of things. First, I could listen and see all 7 music clubs. 7 clubs are light music and Latin mood music club, swing band club, chorus club, mandolin club, guitar cub, modern folk club and rock club. These are different type of music, so I could listen to music which I often don't listen. In additon, I could see players from a different angles usual, so I could see and notice various things. Furthermore, I could get to know each other through executive committe.

Although I was tired and very busy, I could experience a lot through this executice committee! I enjoyed a lot!

 
[226 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment