Monday, July 14, 2014

Fantastic Day !!

On June 29, I went to a live at Kumamoto with my university friends. It is flumpool’s live. Flumpool is a Japanese popular band. I like the band since junior high school. This live is one of the tour. This tour is their 5th anniversary tour. Although I went to the band’s live at Fukuoka in April, I went it with my high school friends then. Both these two lives are same tour.



We were looking forward to the live before months. We often talked about the live and watched live DVD once together! The day had come!!




I met many friends at the hall. They are university friends and high school friends. They seemed excited!


I and my friends's seats were eight raw, so we talked "the seats might be far a bit." However, we were very surprised when we checked the seats's distance. The seats were near the center of the stage, so we could see the stage very well! We were all very glad and more excited about it.


The moment the curtain rose, great cheers "kyaaaaa!!!" arose. The hall had been filled with surprisingly enthusiasm since the live started. That's why vocalist of flumpool, Ryuta Yamaura, said "Kumamoto is fantastic! Today's enthusiasm of Kumamoto is the best, I think!!" during the live. Also, each members' tension was so high!, so we were glad to see it.

I was so excited during the live, so I jumped and shaked my arms with their songs. Thanks to that, my legs become muscular pain the next day. I enjoyed the live very very very much!! In addition, I came to like flumpool more than before!

After ending the live, we were stupefied. After that, we talked with excitement. The day become unforgettable day!! I would like to go flumpool's live with the members again!!!


[305 words]



1 comment:

  1. Hi! Satoko. Your looks so happy! Let's go to the something live concerts.

    ReplyDelete