Saturday, July 12, 2014

BR 1-12: The Phantom of the Opera

 
" 'No one has ever kissed me. Not even my own mother. You are the kindest person I have ever known." said phantom"
 
 
 
 
 
The phantom of the opera was a mystery man. A woman said, "I heard the ghost has different heads that he changes as he pleases." Another woman said, "I've heard he has no nose!" But the other woman said the exact opposite thing. "I've seen the phantom with my very own eyes. He has one head and you could mistake him for a gentleman in his long black cloak and fine hat. But I don't know about his nose, because his face was covered with a mask."
 


He started some troubls at th opera. Many people ware in trouble by him.




Only a woman Christine could notice his lonly. Christine and th phantom became a friend. Christine is a only a person who kind to the phantom. He has never loved by even his perents. He told her that he has terrible face, so he is wearing mask. However, she said to him, "You're my friend. I wouldn't turn my back on you." She is so kind and warm-hearted person. She showed me that the phantom is not bad person He is just so loney.



Because he could meet a kind woman and notice that he isn't lonely now, he had vanished.
 


Reference
 
Gaston, Leroux. (2008). The Phantom of the Opera. London, England. Usborne Publishing Ltd.


[239 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment