Tuesday, July 8, 2014

For the live :)

Two weeks ago of the flumpool's live at Kumamoto, I went to shopping with my friends and her brother. The day, we bought some clothes and so on for the live. Because we would go to the live together!! It was the first time to go out with the members.


At first, we went to eat lunch at GIARDINO.

I went to the café for the first time. The café looks cool. In addition, I ordered rice omelet. The outside was very softy and the taste was good too. This is the best rice omelet I have ever had! We were satisfied very much!







After the lunch, we walked streets and droped in some shops. At THE EMPORIUM, I bought earrings. I usually don't buy accessories for myself, it was the first time to buy earrings for myself. It was love at first sight! The shape of flowers are very cute!! I decided to wear it at the live.




After that, we went to PARCO and we dropped in ARROW. The shop has some clothes which is design of cosmo. My friend and I had a appealing clothing. It has 3 types of design. Of course, the design is cosmo! These are culottes. We bought the culottes of different colors. We decided to wear maching at the live!




The day, we can gained a lot! We prepared for the live enough!!


[231 words] 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment