Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Bakuman


The other day, I went to a movie with my friend. The movie is Bakuman. It is based on a comic. The story is about two students' cartoonists. When I was a high school student, I had read this comic halfway. I liked this comic. In this time, I heard the news Bakuman made into a movie and I decided to watch this movie.



The story of the movie is different from the based comic a lot. So, there were some points which I couldn't allow. But on the contrary, it was fun for me because as if I felt that I watched other movies. Also, the movie was fusion of two dimensions and three dimensions. It was a strange feeling. In addition, it was good that all soundtracks and the theme of this movie are Sakanaction.



If you don't care about comic version's Bakuman, let's check this movie!





[149/3306 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment