Monday, October 26, 2015

Essay 2-01a: My Regular Place is...

I often go to Hikari-no-Mori which is a shopping mall. One of the reason is it is relatively near my home. I can go there about 15-20 minutes by car or about 10 minutes by train. Sometimes, I go there on my way home. In addition, there are many tenants in the shopping mall. I often buy my clothes and sometimes watch movies there.

When I go to Hikari-no-Mori, I go to KALDI at first. It is in first floor. I get tasting a cup of coffe and I shop there. The shop has a lot of imported meals foods. Also, the shop's composition is like western libraries, so it is fun to shop KALDI.

MAMAIKUKO is my favorite grocery store in first floor. The shop's goods are cute and girly. I like grocery goods, so I usually go there. I enjoy only window shopping at the shop. When I shop there, time goes by slowly. 

At second floor, I often go clothes shops. I usually go Slaw&w closet and ERG les Cepo. These are my favorite clothes shops at Hikari-no-Mori recently. Slaw&w closet's clothes are girly and casual. This shop's sense suits my taste! Sometimes, the shop sells clothes of which galaxy pattern. I like galaxy very much, so it is one of my favorite reason. In addition, salesclerks at this shop talk to me cheerfully. Although clothes' prices at this shop are a little expensive for me, I can't help buying. ERG les Cepo's clothes are casual, natural and simple. I like not only clothes at this shop too, but also shopper. This shop's shopper's design is fashionable and cute! It is one of the reason that I like this shop.

In addition, there is a bookstore "Kinokuniya" at second floor. There are a lot of books. When I want to buy some books, I almost go there. There are retrieval machines of books. If I look for books, thanks to the machine, I can find the books soon.

Also, there is a movie theater "TOHO CINEMAS" at second floor. Although I don't go to the movies very often, I like this movie theater the best. This movie theater is large and fine. I want to go there again.

Hikari-no-Mori is easy to go for me and there are many my favorite stores. Hikari-no-Mori is my favorite place!



[390/780 words]

9 comments:

  1. Hi! Satoko.
    I often go to Hikari-no-Mori.
    Let's go to there someday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting!
      Really? I want to go together!!

      Delete
  2. I have been to Hikarinomori twice. I went there last month. Many store entered. I was very surprised.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting!
      There are many kinds of shops at Hikari-no-Mori,
      I recommend visiting someday!

      Delete
  3. I often go there too! In addition, I have drink coffee at KALDI too. Especially, my father likes the coffee, so when I go to there with my family, we always go to the shop and drink coffee. However, we don't but anything in the shop so many times. How long do you spend time at there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting!
      I go there alone, sometimes with my family too.
      When I go there on my way, I stay there for an hour. Except this case, I stay there few hours.

      Delete
  4. Hi, Satoko!
    I often go to Hikari-no-mori too! I like there very much.
    What kind of books do you buy there? Please tell me :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting!
      I'm glad if I can see you at Hikari-no-Mori!!
      Hmm.. I don't buy books very often, but I sometimes fashion magazine.

      Delete
  5. Hi, Satoko.
    I often go to Hikari-no-Mori too!
    Do you know good bakery in first floor?

    ReplyDelete