Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Unique Noodle shop

The other day, I went to a noodle shop with my band members after finishing the band practice. The noodle shop is on my way from the studio. It is at street of Hakuzan. Its name is Ippaku.

We all visited the shop for the first time. When enter the shop, we were surprised because the shop was so fashionable! I can't think it is a noodle shop. Also, the menu is unique a little. There are common noodle too, such as laver noodle. But, some unique noodles attracted attention. For example, "milk noodle" and "tomato and cheese noodle". Especially, milk noodle is limited in winter. So, we all ordered milk noodles.
 

The taste looks like carbonara pasta. It was a new sensation to me. We promise to visit there together again. And I want to try to eat the other noodle next time.



[144/4443 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment