Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Journal F


Journal F
      My friend Keishi is a person who I respect. Also he is my band member. His way of thinking is much more adult than me. Although he is same age to me, he has experienced a lot of things. Whenever I ask him to advise me, he listens to me, and he gives me a lot of words which makes me find answers. He tells me various way of thinking. He gives me what I didn’t know a lot.
     
     Taka is a member of ONE OK ROCK which is Japanese rock band. I think I want to follow his way of thinking. He writes the lyrics for a song. His words show real voice of the day, so the band’s songs attract a lot of people. His massage doesn’t lie to his feelings, so his words are very powerful and make me encourage. Needless to say their songs make me encourage too. I have a longing for a way of life.

1 comment:

  1. "narcist" is a noun. Therefore, "...for **being** a narcist." or
    "...for his **narcissistic** character." are correct. I think the angry fans didn't give him "criticism" of how well he played, but rather they **attacked** him for joining the band, right?

    I'd use the English word self-denouncing to describe Rui Kurihara's character. In English, "Negative" people seems to mean people who are critical of **others**, not themselves.

    Journal E = 240 words = 6 APs!!

    I respect people like Keishi, too. Taking time to really listen to friends and help them find their own answers shows a real commitment to friendship!

    "I have a longing for a way of life." I think you mean "I **wish I could** live like he does."

    Journal F = 160 words = 4 APs.

    Mr. W.

    ReplyDelete