Saturday, June 29, 2013

Journal D


Journal D

 

     When I was a third grade of high school, I celebrated my 18th birthday by my friends. It is my best surprising memory in my life. The day my birthday, I was told “Happy birthday!” by many of my friends, and the only things made me very happy. However on that day’s after school, one my friend asked me to come, so I wondered. After that, the friend gave me a puzzle. Looking closely, I found one friend gave me some messages per one piece. The pieces, in other words, a lot of messages were contained in a board. When I got it, I was very surprised, and I was very glad as if I cried. I was very glad to my friends’ tender heart and her action. The day, I was deeply grateful to my friends. I am proud of my good friends very much. I like my friends a lot. Now the present from my friends is my treasure. I think what I should have is friends, and I want to take care of my friends in my whole life. Maybe I never forget the day. I think you can get bigger happy when you celebrated by your friends, if you celebrated by your family.

1 comment:

  1. Your udon and soba shop sounds like a place I'd enjoy visiting. I like *strong tastes* too! (but not hot/spicy ones) Tempura on rice sounds good!
    "haikaratei"? When I try to say that out loud, it sounds like "High Karate"! That was the name of a men's after shave lotion when I was young - there were some funny TV commercials about it! I like the atmosphere good jazz music makes in a restaurant, and I love "om-rice". I'd definitely enjoy eating there!

    Journal C = 280+ words = 7 APs!!!

    The story of your birthday celebration with your friends was very heartwarming! However, I didn't really understandf this part: "I found one friend gave me some messages per one piece. The pieces, in other words, a lot of messages were contained in a board." I think the friends gave you messages on a bulleting board you could keep, but I don't understand the first part of that.

    Journal D = 200+ words = 5 APs!

    Mr. W.

    (Journal A,B = 0)

    ReplyDelete